Online Rentals- Required Information

Options
JulieAton
JulieAton Registered User ✭✭✭
For online rentals I need Alternate Contact Phone Number, Employer, Date Of Birth, Govt Issued ID number, Gate Code choice and forced Auto Pay.  Does anyone have any suggestions or work arounds?

Comments

• JulieAton
    Options
    I also need to "force" lock purchase.
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They will type most of those things in during the rental process.  Not alt. #, and I don't know a way to force autopay or lock purchase.  For the lock, maybe just increase your admin fee to cover it and leave one in the unit?
  • JulieAton
    Options
    In my testing I don't see those fields.  I assume when it asks for passcode it is referring to website password not gate code.  We have two locations with different gate code requirements.  I think on your website (because I tried it out) some of those those fields are there.  But I am just using Sitelink moveins.  Can my website programmer change that? We do a deposit- not an admin fee.  An option might be free lock with online rental.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads