Conversion timeframes longer than they used to be?

Options
Orkocean
Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
Just curious as i've never heard this before with all the site takeoves i've done in my years. Maybe i'm remembering wrong but I swore i've been at sites doing transitions from one ownership to another at EOM/FOM's before. Did sitelink change a policy at some point as we're being told now they don't do transitions at the EOM, and it'll be 5-7 days to process. I could see the headache if it was one software to another and all but this is literally sitelink to sitelink, hell even keeping the same insurance offering as it's who we use already. The site we just got on the EOM is a 1st of the month store with 80% of customers on autopay and they don't do cash as it's a remote location out in country area only manned a few days a week. So that's quite a lot of payments we're having to hold off on until the transfer is done and merchant services are running.

Comments

• i43storage
    i43storage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That is odd indeed.
    Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads