Emailing Payment History

Options
JulieAton
JulieAton Registered User ✭✭✭
Why doesn't the customers email address automatically insert when emailing this report? It inserts email address when emailing Ledger & Receipts.

Comments

• i43storage
    i43storage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The email populates for me.  Are you certain that the tenant has an email on file?
    Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage
  • Pat
    Pat Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified ✭✭✭
    Options
    On my task bar on top the last icon is a yellow box - can't tell what it is a picture of, but it is for emailing the payment history.
  • themage
    themage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you run the payment history report from "reports", it wont fill in the tenant email, but from the payment screen, click "payments", and email from there, it will.
  • JulieAton
    JulieAton Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    themage said:
    If you run the payment history report from "reports", it wont fill in the tenant email, but from the payment screen, click "payments", and email from there, it will.
    That works! 

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads