SMS Resources Billing

Options
We have had texting abilities since Feb which is fantastic but we have yet to receive a single bill. Anyone else having issues?  

Comments

• i43storage
    i43storage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I seem to fight that issue all the time, sadly.  They send the bills via email.  I have had to call and say, PLEASE send me the bills.  They said they did, but I never received them.
    Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage
  • BusyProperties
    BusyProperties Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    @i43storage I guess you would think that they would want their money? I spoke with Gene yesterday and he mentioned something about them changing over a server. I reiterated that I had never received one and he said that I would last night. Still nothing. 
  • i43storage
    i43storage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @BusyProperties - Yes, it is an interesting setup; however, it is SO gosh darn cheap!  :-)
    Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage
  • Faye
    Faye Registered User ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We just switched from Twilio to SMS. Is anyone having problems with some tenants not receiving a text? I just did a test to my cell phone. I didn't get the one we have set up in SL but I did get the one that I sent through the tenants notes

• BusyProperties
    Options
    @Faye I had sent a directory for each location to Gene and they run through it to tell you which are in fact cell #'s and which are not. Once that was done, I have not had any issues with them not going through. 
  • Faye
    Faye Registered User ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Faye I had sent a directory for each location to Gene and they run through it to tell you which are in fact cell #'s and which are not. Once that was done, I have not had any issues with them not going through. 
    The numbers are cell #. I even tried my own. Gene called me back and is working on figuring out what the problem is.
  • BusyProperties
    Options
    @i43storage I just called the number listed on our contract and punched in the extension for the accounting dept and you will never guess who answered......Gene?!?! I was so surprised I hung up and sent a follow up email lol I have never tried so hard to pay a bill :wink:
  • i43storage
    Options
    I think this guy runs his business out of a garage.  I'm guessing his "Accounting Department" is his wife (nothing wrong with that mind you).  Good luck!
    Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage
  • BusyProperties
    Options
    @i43storage I cannot lie, I thought the same! It was awkward. I did end up getting an email from a Helmer Holm ? in accounting after emailing Gene again and it included the three invoices I was missing. I guess moving forward if I am missing one, I can always email Helmer Holm lol

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads