Insurance Selection for Online Move-in

Options
Jmeade
Jmeade Registered User
Per Sitelink online move-in instructions, the demo shows insurance selection as Step 1 of 4 steps on the move-in page.  However, doing a test run on our home page only shows 3 steps, starting with the account information.  We have storsmart insurance and I send it out to customers via e-sign routinely.  So is there a set-up screen where insurance selections must be added to the online move-in process?  And if so, how is that completed?

Comments

• MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You have to set it up in the CCC.  

It's part of the info here, just scroll down a bit.
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2020
    Options
    The drawback I see is that they can just say no (in person and with my kiosk, I require it) and there is nowhere for them to give us the info if they already have insurance, so it just stays blank with no insurance and no proof.
  • Jmeade
    Jmeade Registered User
    Options
    Thanks MamaDuke7.  I agree, this is a drawback.  We require insurance and I typically just include the insurance in the cost of the unit whenever I give a quote, and it's rare that I have anyone objecting to it, but if they do I require them to provide written proof before they can move in. 
  • MamaDuke7
    Options
    @Jmeade I do the same!
  • AnitaJohnson1269
    AnitaJohnson1269 Registered User ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The "None" option was removed by our website company Automatit, so if they lease or reserve online it will force them to choose a policy amount.  They can type notes and if they bring policy proof, we will remove the Storsmart. If they rent and provide proof within 48 hrs we will credit the paid amount off their next bill. 
    Check with your web designer. There is a way!
  • MamaDuke7
    Options
    @AnitaJohnson1269 I also use Automatit, so I'll contact them to do the same for us.  Thank you!

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads