Selecting wrong size on line

We have had several tenants make reservations on line and upon arrival find that they have selected a unit that is way too small.  Causes a bit of a problem when there is only one or two of the size reserved available and we loose out on a rental.  Any suggestions on how to improve the situation?

Comments

• MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Follow up the reservation immediately with a phone call and ask questions to make sure the size will work for them.
  • Dtinfla
    Dtinfla Registered User ✭✭✭
    MamaDuke7 said:
    Follow up the reservation immediately with a phone call and ask questions to make sure the size will work for them.
    One of the first things I do when I make the follow up call is invite them down to the property to take a look at the unit.  I emphasize to them that the last thing they want on the day they move in is an unexpected surprise!  Not only could they have a crew of movers they are paying by the hour, but they may have budgeted X number of dollars for the next 6 months based on the size unit they thought they needed, only to find out they are going to be spending a lot more.  Plus it helps YOU avoid locking up that unit and missing out on a rental.  

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads