Need Help with daily closing

Options
DStacey
DStacey Registered User

My office is open 3 day's a week and my daily deposit is back dated from last week this has never been a problem before. I do not close out on days we are not open but I have not had a problem before. I'm afraid if I close it again it will deposit the credit cards again to the bank and mess up the deposit

Help please Diane

Comments

• themage
    themage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just for clarification:
    When you printed your Daily Deposit this morning, it had a date from last week on it? Is it the date that the last daily close was run?

When you are getting ready to run today's daily close, click the proof edit button. It will show all of the items it wants to deposit for the day. Just make sure the dates and cards in there are correct. If it does want to run those cards again, double check with your card processor to make sure they did get run already.
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Daily Close doesn't push the credit cards again.  Go ahead and do it and then move forward with this week.
  • i43storage
    i43storage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @MamaDuke7 is right.  Daily Close does nothing to credit cards.  It only shows what has been processed since the last close.
    Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads