Ask An Expert

ShedStuff
ShedStuff Registered User ✭✭✭

I just wondered how many of you attend  the Ask An Expert sessions on Tuesdays 3-4 ?

I do and find it very useful in answering the type of questions that are posed here in this open forum!:)

Comments

• ShedStuff

I apologize I meant 2-3
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    I attend when I can.  Sometimes I'm too busy or I get distracted and forget.  But I like to at least listen in.
  • CVSSSTORAGE
    CVSSSTORAGE Registered User, Daily Operations Certified ✭✭✭✭
    I used to get emails inviting me to them and I no longer do. Is there a way to find them without the invite or a way to re register?

• MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
  • CVSSSTORAGE
    CVSSSTORAGE Registered User, Daily Operations Certified ✭✭✭✭
    thank you @MamaDuke7
  • ShedStuff
    Does anyone know the link for Ask An Expert for today?
    I enjoy those to get info and have questions but can't seem to get link that they're using now!
  • ShedStuff
    I found the Ask An Expert link!
  • storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow! It is great to see how much these webinars are enjoyed! I'll make sure to let James know :)
    Here's the link to see upcoming events and to sign up: https://www.sitelink.com/support/webinars

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads