Card Payment-Failed

JulieAton
JulieAton Registered User ✭✭✭
I just processed a payment and got a message that said "The SiteLink payment transaction failed.  SiteLink VOIDED the credit card transaction through the credit card processor"
I didn't know Sitelink could void transactions through my processor???

Comments

• MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's not technically voided, I don't think, as far as your processor. (Though you could check to see how it looks on that side of the transaction.)  It just means something happened during the transaction and it didn't complete.  Just run it again and it should be fine.  This happens every once in a while.

Sometimes I have to shut SL down and re-open it to get past whatever isn't communicating.
  • JulieAton
    JulieAton Registered User ✭✭✭
    MamaDuke7 said:
    It's not technically voided, I don't think, as far as your processor. (Though you could check to see how it looks on that side of the transaction.)  It just means something happened during the transaction and it didn't complete.  Just run it again and it should be fine.  This happens every once in a while.

Sometimes I have to shut SL down and re-open it to get past whatever isn't communicating.

Have had it happen many times but never this pop up.  Strange that it says that SL voided it through the processor. 

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads