MiniCo Tenant Responsibility Addendum eSign

JulieAton
JulieAton Registered User ✭✭✭
One of the last steps for my online rental process. I am having trouble setting up the Addendum because it has a place to initial to take out coverage or initial to accept full responsibility for any loss.  I can "force" online rentals to take the coverage and edit the form for Initialing take out coverage.  If I do that how can I bypass required coverage for in office rentals if they have coverage?  Thanks

Comments

• MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    You could use a separate form for in-office leases.
  • JulieAton
    JulieAton Registered User ✭✭✭
    Got to try on today.  I was able to Unclick the box for insurance at move in.  There is an option in Insurance Set up that says Apply at Move In.  But not sure how that works.  Lots of trial & error.  Sitelink support said there wasn't a way with their website to force insurance. 
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    JulieAton said:  Sitelink support said there wasn't a way with their website to force insurance.  
    We use Automatit for our website, and they are able to force it!  I was so happy when I found that out!

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads