Legal right to enter unit?
Have a unit that is being auctioned. Unit is owned by female with ex-boyfriend's items in it. He has gate code and key to unit but she has a restraining order against him. They do not speak to each other. She has dropped off the grid - no phone number and no address. All mail (regular and registered) being returned as "not as this address". He has called several times wanting his "stuff", but is not willing to pay. Question - if he pays in full can he legally come and take his stuff as he has code and key?
- 1.8K All Categories
- 29 What's new?
- 2 Storable Payments: What's new?
- 44 Lead to Lease
- 26 Price Optimization
- Self-Storage Operations
- 69 Starting Out in Self-Storage
- 3 3rd Party Management
- 203 Regional Discussions
- 162 Miscellaneous Discussions
- 61 Industry Webinars
- 61 Self-Storage Website Design & Listing Services
- 21 Credit Cards & Payment Processing
- 27 Self-Storage Call Centers & Kiosks
- 46 Notifications, SMS & Phone Integrations
- 86 Self-Storage Insurance, Legal & Auctions
- 11 Self-Storage Revenue Management & Analytics
- 15 Gates & Access for Self-Storage Facilities
- 7 Ancillary Services for Self-Storage Facilites
- Self-Storage Times
- 62 News
- 30 Opinion
- 148 Lifestyle