Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SiteLink Support & Sales

Welcome to StorageForum!
If you're new take a look at the StorageForum Terms of Use and don't forget to check out Daily Dilbert!

eSign question

SarahSarah CanadaRegistered User
So we are just starting to use the esign feature .. how do I get the unit number and the price into the agreement to email to customer - otherwise we are asking them to sign a blank agreement 

Best Answers

• themagethemage OR ✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    Sitelink has keywords that will autofill the information when the form is generated. <Tenant.UnitName>, for example, will fill in the unit number and <Tenant.RentalRate> will fill in the rental rate.

In the Sitelink form editor, at the top select "insert", "Keyword ...", It will open a list of keywords and a brief description of what each one does. Most of the keyword you will want are probably in the Tenant section.

We also use <Date.Notice> to set the date in the form.
  • MamaDuke7MamaDuke7 CA ✭✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    Unit # <Tenant.UnitName>

Price <Tenant.MonthlyTotalChargesWithTax>

Answers

• SarahSarah CanadaRegistered User
    I thank you both so very much - now I need to figure out all this part but I will get it! 
    Thank you ever so much.
  • i43storagei43storage WIRegistered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, you will, Sarah!  Just keep humming the Bob the Builder song.  "Yes we can!"
    Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage