eSign question

Sarah
Sarah Registered User ✭✭
So we are just starting to use the esign feature .. how do I get the unit number and the price into the agreement to email to customer - otherwise we are asking them to sign a blank agreement 

Best Answers

• themage
    themage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Sitelink has keywords that will autofill the information when the form is generated. <Tenant.UnitName>, for example, will fill in the unit number and <Tenant.RentalRate> will fill in the rental rate.

In the Sitelink form editor, at the top select "insert", "Keyword ...", It will open a list of keywords and a brief description of what each one does. Most of the keyword you will want are probably in the Tenant section.

We also use <Date.Notice> to set the date in the form.
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Unit # <Tenant.UnitName>

Price <Tenant.MonthlyTotalChargesWithTax>

Answers

• Sarah
    Sarah Registered User ✭✭
    I thank you both so very much - now I need to figure out all this part but I will get it! 
    Thank you ever so much.
  • i43storage
    i43storage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, you will, Sarah!  Just keep humming the Bob the Builder song.  "Yes we can!"
    Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads