Reminders

87ambie
87ambie Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭
Hello All, 

I'm a big fan of myHub and all the cool things it can do, but I've run into a bit of a snag. On SiteLink Web Edition, reminders can be set for everyone or just a specific person. Is there a way to view these reminders in myHub that I just haven't figured out? The calendar (where reminders are stored in SLWE) is not available on myHub, but reminders still show as pending and cannot be opened. Any thoughts or assistance would be appreciated. 

Comments

• ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Jessica_Community
    Any insight? I have noticed this error, as well. The wording is there, but you can't click on it.
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2020
    I'm pretty sure I read that's one of the pieces of MyHub that isn't functional yet.

@Eric_Lewis - any insight?
  • themage
    themage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think there are a few items that Myhub can't handle yet, for example I cant click on "reorder" either. I think Myhub is getting and showing the list of Reminders from the same place Sitelink does, but then just ignores the ones it doesn't know what to do with yet.
  • i43storage
    i43storage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    I spoke to an IT guy working on the myHub and he stated that Reminders function in fact did not work yet.
    Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads