Employee login

Options
JulieAton
JulieAton Registered User ✭✭✭
Is there a way to see what passcode an employee has?  Or a way to view a report of what they typed in.  Frustrated at not being able to log in to web edition or my hub.  Only thing I can do is change passcode.  I changed it to what they said it was supposed to be.  See if they can get in.  Thanks

Comments

• MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Your gate should have a record of what was typed in.  You should be able to look at a report for the day and look at the time that they couldn't get in to see what they put in.

And you would find the current number by editing their user account either in Sitelink or the gate program, depending on how you're set up.
  • JulieAton
    Options
    It is for logging in SLWE/My Hub. 
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh, sorry.  That should be the login she always uses.  And there's nowhere that shows, unfortunately.  I needed it recently and was told it's not logged the same as SLWE is.
  • JulieAton
    Options
    I reset the password.  Guess what the problem wasn't the password it was the Location Code didn't have the L in front of it.  Geez! 
  • MARSHA
    MARSHA Registered User
    Options
    RESET SITELINK LOGIN PASSWORD - can someone please help me.

• MamaDuke7
    Options
    MARSHA said:
    RESET SITELINK LOGIN PASSWORD - can someone please help me.

If they just need to change the password, it's on the Company screen in the center.

If they don't remember the password, you'll need someone with Owner or Admin access to go into their account and change it for them.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads