Help .. unit attributes

Options
Sarah
Sarah Registered User ✭✭
We have just gone to online for reservations etc. And they have linked our units in sitelink to our website for people reserve units - for some reason on our website each unit is showing "elevator access" How do I remove that - I have lots of elderly tenants and this confuses them.
I have modified the units from the "group unit modify units" tab.. what am I missing??? 

Comments

• ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When you go to Modify units and select the same size units to edit, there is an option for "Unit Attribute Setup". If "elevator access" is selected for those units, unselect it and it won't show anymore. You can also edit them in the Setup, by clicking on the Attribute Setup button.
  • Sarah
    Sarah Registered User ✭✭
    Options
    Thank you ESS.. I have looked all over for that label - cant find it anywhere! 
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In the Modify Units, check the Entry Location.  Elevator is one of the options and perhaps that's where it's coming from.
  • Sarah
    Sarah Registered User ✭✭
    Options
    MamaDuke7 said:
    In the Modify Units, check the Entry Location.  Elevator is one of the options and perhaps that's where it's coming from.
    Thanks MamaDuke7 - I checked that and had 3 units with that so I changed it but its still showing all my units having elevator access. I'm going to pull all my hair out!

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads