Non Past Due Auctions

Options
Shelley
Shelley Registered User ✭✭✭
New to sitelink here... Is there a way to send a unit to auction even if the it is not past due?
We had tenant surrender their unit to us and they are current. We do not want to continue billing them as they have provided all the documentation requested showing they release the contents of said unit to us. We plan on just auctioning off the contents but don't want the unit to show as rentable. 
I know we can remove it from the rental list just didn't want to forget about it. 
Tagged:

Comments

• ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When that happens here, I move them out and mark it as unrentable. I also keep a spreadsheet in Excel with all of my units that are going to auction; I make sure I input certified # (if needed) and whether it was relinquished or regular auction. 
  • GSI03
    GSI03 Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    We move them out, then turn the unit into a company  owned unit.    We will add that unit onto our next months auction.   
  • Shelley
    Shelley Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    Thank you! That is what I was planning on doing anyway, cause I can't find any other option.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads