Sms, Texting ,Notifications

Hey yall! Does any of yall use sms? Im looking into getting it for my facility,  and was wondering if i can get any feedback!  Which company did your facility go with? Did you get intouch with customers better than calls and emails? 

Thankyou

Comments

• BusyProperties
    BusyProperties Registered User ✭✭✭
    We use SMS Resources. Our tenants love it and we save on paper, envelopes & stamps. We have three locations and spend maybe $25/mth (we have around 600 units). Many will thank me for the past due text message and it is a great segue into asking them to place a CC on file  I use it for almost all of my notifications given they have a cell on file. Nice part is SMS Resources will go through your list of #'s and tell you which are cell and which are not so that you are not wasting your time! 
  • christina
    christina Registered User
    Does SMS resourses put it in notes on SL ?  Thankyou so much for the feedback 
  • i43storage
    i43storage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2020
    Yes, it does get placed in notes automatically. Love it and very cheap. 
    Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage
  • christina
    christina Registered User
    Thank yall so very much ! 
  • SC_admin
    SC_admin StorageCollections
    Christina,  I may be too late to this thread, but if you have not settled on an SMS vendor, I would suggest you look at Storage Collections.  
  • SelfStorageSMS
    SelfStorageSMS Registered User
    christina said:
    Hey yall! Does any of yall use sms? Im looking into getting it for my facility,  and was wondering if i can get any feedback!  Which company did your facility go with? Did you get intouch with customers better than calls and emails? 

Thankyou
    Hello @christina
    We would love to help you with Texting.
    We are an authorized vendor through SiteLink (https://www.sitelink.com/marketplace/tenant-notifications/selfstoragesms) and offer truly automated SMS Text Messaging.
    More details about our service, are on our website @ https://www.selfstoragesms.com
    I am one of the owners and would love to answer any questions you have.  Text, call, or email me @ 808-345-3275 or bo@selfstoragesms.com
    - Bo
    PS: We love feature requests...in fact, many of our features have been because of requests by facility owners and operators.

Bo

808-345-3275 text&call  |  bo@selfstoragesms.com  |  SelfStorageSMS.com

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads