eSign Insurance Enrollment or Decline

Options
JulieAton
JulieAton Registered User ✭✭✭
I have been working on my documents since March.  Lots of fine tuning.  Customers continued to have issues with the MiniCo Enrollment form. Basically you initial one box to accept or the other box to decline.  If enrolling you are also required to sign.  I finally created two documents. One for enrolling where the decline box initial isn't an option.  And another for to decline where the only requirement is to initial decline.  This seems to work if I am emailing the document for eSign. But I am still struggling with a document that will work for online rentals.  I would like to require enrollment for online rentals but the SL format has None as an option.  Has anyone been able to remove the None. Maybe in API?  Also with MiniCo we have to fax or email the enrollment forms.  Is there a company that is fully integrated with SL?   Lots of questions! Thanks

Comments

• MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Automatit was able to make it so that insurance is required with online rentals.  They simply have to choose a level and have no option to opt out.
  • JulieAton
    JulieAton Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't use them. So it is all up to me.  Unless Automatit or Storage Pugs is willing to help me with my fine tuning I am stuck! 

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads