Current customer is locked out and i cant figure out why

Options
Customer called today saying he is current but cant get in the facility. I thought to myself "yea right, ok". Let him in remotely, and we meet at the office, low and behold he is up to date,he just made a payment online including late charge. So i close out sitelink, open up doorking, and doorking has him locked out. He made the payment via phone at gate, so i tell DK to pull new data from SL thinking they may have not communicated since he made the payment, still locked out. I tried several things, including "never lock out at gate", he is still in lockout. Any ideas? First time ive run into this.

Comments

• Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Have you made sure the checkbox is clicked for "update gate for remote transactions" under your gate setup? Also I don't see you mention forcing a gate update via sitelink. go to Access> Click into any tenant> Click Update all.
  • JulieAton
    JulieAton Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    Are you logged into Sitelink on the main/office computer?  SL has to be open. As well as gate program. 

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads