How do I send a mass email to all of my tenants?

Options
How do I send the same email to ALL of my tenants through Email??  

Answers

• ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Create it in you Letters, then Payments>choose first tenant>Letters>Select All>select E-Mail>Process
    There is another way, but this is how I send blast emails.
  • Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If it's something you might want to send more than just a once you can go in to CRM campaign and build one there so it would process via your reminder screen as you set it to.
  • JulieAton
    JulieAton Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    Even in CRM & Tasks my email will only send out a few at a time.  It drives me crazy. There has to be a better way.
  • Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Only a few at a time? The only time i've ever had that issue was due to who hosted our email as they had a limit of how many could be sent per hour.
  • rmason
    rmason Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    My email host Gmail coughs if your send over 100 at a time.  I send in batches of 75.
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rmason said:
    My email host Gmail coughs if your send over 100 at a time.  I send in batches of 75.
    I do 50 at a time just to be safe!  Not easy with over 1000 customers!  Thankfully I don't do mass mailings often.  Maybe once a year.
  • JulieAton
    JulieAton Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    Orkocean said:
    Only a few at a time? The only time i've ever had that issue was due to who hosted our email as they had a limit of how many could be sent per hour.
    I use yahoo based ymail.  Will be converting to an email associated with our website.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads