Is there a report that shows who is exempted from fees?

Options
With all that's going on I need to check on my exempted customers, make sure they're back on the fee schedule etc. etc. Not seeing it in reports. 
Tagged:

Comments

• ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Reports>Exceptions 
  • sonyawiprud
    sonyawiprud Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    ESS said:
    Reports>Exceptions 
    and then which report do I ask for? I don't see the wording for exemptions for late fees. 
  • sonyawiprud
    Options
    I'm specifically looking for a report that shows who I have disabled past due events for. 
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2020
    Options
    sonyawiprud said:
    I'm specifically looking for a report that shows who I have disabled past due events for. 
    Reports: Exceptions: Account:  Disabled Past Due Events for Scheduled Move-outs

This actually shows everything, not just scheduled move-outs.  You can select the date range you need the info for.
  • sonyawiprud
    Options
    MamaDuke7 said:
    sonyawiprud said:

This actually shows everything, not just scheduled move-outs.  You can select the date range you need the info for.
    I tried that it only shows who I have already turned back on, I know at least a few customers that I am working with for Covid, and they are nowhere on a list. That's why I'm trying to see who has been disabled from past due events. 
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MamaDuke7 said:
    sonyawiprud said:

I tried that it only shows who I have already turned back on, I know at least a few customers that I am working with for Covid, and they are nowhere on a list. That's why I'm trying to see who has been disabled from past due events. 
    You'll have to be sure to back the date to when you would have turned them off in the first place.  I disabled accounts and they show on the list as long as I have the right dates.
  • ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ESS said:
    Reports>Exceptions 
    and then which report do I ask for? I don't see the wording for exemptions for late fees. 
    I didn't narrow it down, sorry. You'd have to look thru them, it will tell you which fees were given an exception. That was the closest I could come to the info you're looking for.
  • GM_SJ_BSS
    GM_SJ_BSS Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    With all that's going on I need to check on my exempted customers, make sure they're back on the fee schedule etc. etc. Not seeing it in reports. 

I'm actually having this same issue as we were not charging any late fees.  I started making a list to track the ones I was turning off the past due and never lock out of gate options.  I was hoping to find some kind of report I could reference to seeing how it does get busy in here and I may have turned off a few and forgot to write them down. :/
  • i43storage
    i43storage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Did you also allow them access during this time?  If so, you could run a Gate Access Report and sort by "never lock out flag."
    Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage
  • GM_SJ_BSS
    GM_SJ_BSS Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    Did you also allow them access during this time?  If so, you could run a Gate Access Report and sort by "never lock out flag."
      Awesome I did not think of that......Thank you i43storage
  • sonyawiprud
    Options
    If you exempt them from fees does the "never lock out at gate" check box get checked automatically?"
  • MamaDuke7
    Options
    If you exempt them from fees does the "never lock out at gate" check box get checked automatically?"
    No.  That's a separate click.

For example, I may decide not to charge someone late fees this month because of extenuating circumstances.  But they still lose access until they pay the late rent, unless I was really sure they wouldn't come and clean out the unit and leave without ever paying.  Therefore, I'll select Disable Past Due Events" but leave the gate to lock as usual.
  • sonyawiprud
    Options
    Gate Access report: How can I get access to that report? I'm able to open it but the start/end dates is greyed out along with filtering. 
  • MamaDuke7
    Options
    Gate Access report: How can I get access to that report? I'm able to open it but the start/end dates is greyed out along with filtering. 
    That is a fixed report.  You can't choose a different date or filter anything.  You can only change how the results are sorted.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads