Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SiteLink Support & Sales

Welcome to StorageForum!
If you're new take a look at the StorageForum Terms of Use and don't forget to check out Daily Dilbert!

How do I post a payment to tenant account who has been moved-out & debt been written off.

Proceeds from an auction were collected on an account. The tenant had already been moved out and the balance owed was written off. I can't reverse the move-out. I need to post money collected for this moved-out account. 


  • MamaDuke7MamaDuke7 CARegistered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sometimes you can go to a moved out account and add an Administrative Adjustment and take a payment on that.

    I often can't get it to work on a unit that has had the charges written off.  In that case, the way I handle this is in the Daily Close.  Enter Ledger Adjustment.  Enter the amount with a memo about what unit it was from and what it was for.
Sign In or Register to comment.