Out for Tenant's Signature - Originated or Pending?

Options
i43storage
i43storage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
I create and email an eDocument lease for tenants to sign the same way.  However, under Status, sometimes it says "Originated" and sometimes it says "Pending."  Anybody know the difference?
Jean Marie
I-43 Storage

Comments

• AnitaJohnson1269
    AnitaJohnson1269 Registered User ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The pending means the tenant has opened it but did not complete the signature. 
  • i43storage
    i43storage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @AnitaJohnson1269   THANK YOU!  THANK YOU!  THANK YOU!  It was driving me nuts trying to figure it out!

Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage
  • JulieAton
    JulieAton Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    I learned of some issues by looking at the Pending documents.  I was able to modify my documents to make it easier and get better completion by customers! Also if they are in person you can open the pending document and have them sign on using your computer. 
  • jesvindavid003
    jesvindavid003 Registered User
    Options
    Currently, archaic laws rule over India's rental realty market that first came into effect

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads