Security Deposit Formatting in Forms

Options
Shelley
Shelley Registered User ✭✭✭
I am trying to get sitelink to add the security deposit dollar amount on our leases when we print them for a tenant. I have tried using <Tenant.SecurityDeposit> but it does not populate a dollar amount (even if it is $0.00). Am I missing something?  Is this even possible? 
Any help with this would be Awesome! 
Tagged:

Comments

• themage
    themage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    <Tenant.SecDeposit> seems to work on my forms, though we don't have a security deposit, so it only shows 0.00. 

Is that the issue you are having, showing 0.00 even when it should be something else?
  • Shelley
    Shelley Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    The issue was it wasn't populating anything. But I did try the <Tenant.SecDeposit> and it worked! Thank you so much for the help! 
  • i43storage
    i43storage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Simply type a $ in the lease before the <Tenant.SecDeposit>.
    Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads