Tenant Move-In Dates

Options
Shelley
Shelley Registered User ✭✭✭
Is there a way to print a report with all our current tenants move in dates? 
I want to see who has been a tenant the longest with us so we can do a special discount for them. So far the only thing I have been able to do is to go into each account individually to see the move in date and to be honest with over 400+ tenants I don't really want to waste so much time if a report can do it for me.
Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rent Roll sorted by Lease Date
  • Shelley
    Shelley Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    Thank you!
  • ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MamaDuke7 said:
    Rent Roll sorted by Lease Date
    I never thought of sorting this way. I just noticed we have several tenants that have been with us as much as 20 years!
  • JulieAton
    JulieAton Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    I do it on the Edit Rent screen.   Sort by Days since last increase. Company-Price Optimizer-Edit Rent
  • MMSMANAGER
    MMSMANAGER Registered User ✭✭
    Options
    I knew we had a few that had been here a while. Our longest leased tenant has been here since 1986! Thank you "Rent Roll" for making it so simple to see!
  • GSI03
    GSI03 Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    MMSMANAGER       Try doing a little bit of math guesstimate to see how much they have paid in 34 years.  It will astound you!   I had a tenant here for 20 years with 2 units she let go to auction and it would have paid for a pretty nice car!
  • Faye
    Faye Registered User ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We still have a few tenants here that moved in on opening day! 3/1/1988. I bet they could have put a nice down payment on a house. lol

• aceypoo1
    aceypoo1 Registered User
    Options
    I have a guy with 7 units here since 2001.  You can go to their account and look at payments and it will give you the total they have paid.  He could have purchased 2 really nice cars!!!
  • Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Back when I worked in FL one of the sites I dealt with had a customer who had been there since 69...... Numerous owner changes over that many years with managers who didn't purge files made for one hell of a headache when they went to auction and I had to audit the file. 

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads