How do I fix a sale that was was entered wrong.

How do I fix a sale  for a NON tenant if the quantity was entered wrong and merchandise was paid by c/c. We refunded the money in cash back but the site won't let us show the refund.  She was taken care of , now we need to fix the books!
Thanks!

Best Answer

• GM_SJ_BSS
    GM_SJ_BSS Registered User ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    ..dperry said:
    How do I fix a sale  for a NON tenant if the quantity was entered wrong and merchandise was paid by c/c. We refunded the money in cash back but the site won't let us show the refund.  She was taken care of , now we need to fix the books!
    Thanks!
    If you are trying to adjust the books, have you tried at the end of day, on your daily close click on Enter Ledger Adjustment.... You may be able to do what your looking for there.

Answers

• AnitaJohnson1269
    AnitaJohnson1269 Registered User ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2020
    Go to Adjustments>Returns & Inventory Adjustments>Enter the Receipt Number from original sale,  and return the qty that was overcharged. It will ask to "Return to Customer?" and return it with the cash payment you refunded.  

Hope that's what your meaning.... 
  • dperry
    dperry Registered User ✭✭
    We did everything you said her, the problem is the site won't let us click on 'return to customer'- we tried that.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads