Tenet Count

Options
What is the simplest way to obtain a count of the number of unique tenets we have?  Is there a report?

Comments

• ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you're meaning just your total number of tenants: Reports>Directory
    There is an accumulative count on the last page.
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

ESS That still shows duplicates for tenants with multiple units.

@Gregory I just export that report to Excel sorted by name.  Then I have Excel remove the duplicates.
  • i43storage
    i43storage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pretend to move someone in.  Click on an empty unit.  The list of current tenants will pop up.  Click Print.  B)
    Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pretend to move someone in.  Click on an empty unit.  The list of current tenants will pop up.  Click Print.  B)
    Brilliant!  Why didn't I think of that before???  Thank you!
  • i43storage
    i43storage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
      MamaDuke7 said:
    Brilliant!  Why didn't I think of that before???  Thank you!

You are very wise @MamaDuke7 with tons of knowledge.  Sometimes we just need to close some of the browsers that are running in our brains to see a solution.  :)
    Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads