Quotes or Estimates

Options
Shelley
Shelley Registered User ✭✭✭
Is there a way to print a quote on a unit through sitelink?
I know we have the proration calculator but what if a business needs to have it printed? I cannot find anyway to do this and have had to manually create a quote/estimate through word which is a pain.
Any insight would be awesome!

Comments

• AnitaJohnson1269
    AnitaJohnson1269 Registered User ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Add them to Leads to Lease as a lead.  in the top left under the Name & Size options there is "Letters"  It should pull up a quote letter for leads and a confirmation letter if reserved.  Ours does.  The letter should be listed in company forms.  I think it is a default letter that may need adjusting. 
  • Shelley
    Shelley Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    @AnitaJohnson1269 Thank you! Just what I was looking for, just couldn't find it. 
  • ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ours doesn't populate the size and type of the unit. I suppose in setup we could add it as a keyword?
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ESS said:
    Ours doesn't populate the size and type of the unit. I suppose in setup we could add it as a keyword?
    You could certainly add it if you want to.  I choose not to add the size to the letter because years ago my owner (different property than now) got sued because the unit wasn't the exact size written in correspondence - it was off by inches.  The property won because of the fine print stating that "Unit sizes are approximate and are for comparison purposes only."

But had it not been in writing in the first place, it wouldn't have ever gone to court and we could have save the time and headache!  Live and learn!

However, should a business need that info specifically on a quote, I'd just manually add it in before emailing.  That wouldn't be a big deal.
  • ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2020
    Options
    @MamaDuke7 Ahh, makes sense! Thank you! I usually just write it on the paper when I print it for them. Our lease also includes the approximate wording, as well...Can't be too careful, especially when folks are nit-picky like your situation!
  • Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I love that "sizes are not approximate" part of leases. I had a guy going off about the unit sizes being off to a site manager when I was on site one day back in FL and I pointed that aspect out. He got so pissy and mouthy how I must be one of those "corporate aholes", while he was right and I was there on a site visit for the home office I just responded that "nope, I just actually read the leases as I have my own unit and I like to know what I sign". 

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads