Reminders

Options
I am pretty new to Sitelink. I am very particular about keeping things cleaned and organized. In my reminder section I have a Due date tap. When I click on it is about 15 people on the list that tells me there due date, the trigger date and how many days past. These people on the list are paid. This does not happen to everyone. This is NOT the call past dues list either. This has a little phone next to it. It shows that I can dismiss them or process them. When I process them nothing happens. It just adds a note that says due date processed and the same when I dismiss one. Is there a way I can get rid of this all together. I do not need this list. The people that need invoices get theirs and When people are late they show up on my call past dues list. This list seems unnecessary and I would like to get rid of it all together or better maintain it. 

Comments

• i43storage
    i43storage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That is odd.  I would double-check your Tasks and Letters as well as your Past Due Schedule and your CRM Campaign Schedule.  There has got to be something attached with a date.
    Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads