Hello from your new moderator!

storable_support
storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
Hi, everyone! I’m Amy C. and I’m your new moderator. Some of you may have seen my recent comments, but I wanted to more formally introduce myself and on behalf of Storable, thank you all for your continued participation within this forum. 

Special thanks go to @i43storage, @ESS, @MamaDuke7, @GoGreen, @Orkocean, and others who helped elevate the need for better moderation within StorageForum. We’ve heard your concerns, recognize our mistakes, and embrace this an opportunity to better serve you.

To ensure this forum is a productive place for all members, you’ll see our increased efforts come from this handle, @storable-support. This will include the removal of spam posts and we’ll be sure to chime in wherever we can add value, calm nerves, or provide updates. 

The best way for you to receive the quickest resolution to any support issue or question will remain via 919-865-0789, Option 2, or Support@sitelink.com.

We are so grateful for your feedback and continued participation here. We promise to ‘do more’ to provide this incredible community with a better forum experience. :)

Comments

• GSI03
    GSI03 Registered User ✭✭✭
    We're glad to have you here!
  • ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome and excited to see what the future holds on the forum with an involved mod!
  • i43storage
    i43storage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for listening and responding.
    Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage
  • rmason
    rmason Registered User ✭✭✭
    Welcome Aboard!
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm so excited to have you here!  Welcome!
  • GoGreen
    GoGreen Registered User ✭✭✭
    Hi Amy, thanks for engaging with the forum! We're looking forward to working with you!
  • GM_SJ_BSS
    GM_SJ_BSS Registered User ✭✭✭
    Welcome Amy.....
  • rmason
    Amy,
    Thought I'd put this question on this smaller discussion vs the original discussion link where the topic first appeared.  It involves switching or migrating Sitelink users to either Sitelink Merchant Services or Select Merchant Services.  Our owners have several questions they would like answered:
    1. What prompted the switch, i.e., what was broken that needed to be fixed?
    2. Is the switch mandatory?
    3. What is the schedule for the switch?

Thanks,
    Looking forward to your answers. 
  • storable_support
    rmason said:
    Amy,
    Thought I'd put this question on this smaller discussion vs the original discussion link where the topic first appeared.  It involves switching or migrating Sitelink users to either Sitelink Merchant Services or Select Merchant Services.  Our owners have several questions they would like answered:

Thanks,
    Hi Richard, I'm looking into this for you now. Will you please send me a message with your company's name and/or code? This way, I can provide you with more details and specifics. 
  • rmason
    Amy, What is your email address?
    Thanks,
    Richard
  • storable_support
    rmason said:
    Amy, What is your email address?
    Thanks,
    Richard
    Just messaged you :)
  • RS4u
    RS4u Registered User, Daily Operations Certified
    Nice to have a captain for the ship again !
  • Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    RS4u said:
    Nice to have a captain for the ship again !
    Now just watch out for those icebergs!
  • JamesFrank
    JamesFrank Registered User
    edited November 2020
    We're glad to have you)))

• ShedStuff
    ShedStuff Registered User ✭✭✭
    Welcome Amy1 Looking forward to your input on this forum.
  • Gulfshores
    Gulfshores Registered User
    Welcome Amy
  • AKKathie
    AKKathie Registered User ✭✭✭
    Welcome, Amy @storable_support! I have just posted in our company that new hires should come and explore the Forum.  I have learned much here and appreciate all the posts and support.
  • storable_support
    AKKathie said:
    Welcome, Amy @storable_support! I have just posted in our company that new hires should come and explore the Forum.  I have learned much here and appreciate all the posts and support.
    This is so wonderful to hear! Thank you! 
  • deansparks
    deansparks Registered User
    rmason said:
    Amy,

Thanks,
    Hi Richard, I'm looking into this for you now. Will you please send me a message with your company's name and/or code? This way, I can provide you with more details and specifics. 

It would be great if we all could see those answers...  I didn't even know we were possibly being changed to a new merchant services program.
  • deansparks
    deansparks Registered User
    Today is December 23rd (two days before Christmas).  I've been needing to get a hold of merchant services but the number I call (919-865-0789) has a recording that states this is the tech support line, they are closed for the holidays and then just hangs up.  I'm pretty sure that number used to go to a menu where you could select merchant services?  Now that SiteLink has been purchased does anyone know if the phone numbers have been changed?  Do we still have as good customer service as we had with SiteLink?
  • i43storage
    i43storage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Today is December 23rd (two days before Christmas).  I've been needing to get a hold of merchant services but the number I call (919-865-0789) has a recording that states this is the tech support line, they are closed for the holidays and then just hangs up.  I'm pretty sure that number used to go to a menu where you could select merchant services?  Now that SiteLink has been purchased does anyone know if the phone numbers have been changed?  Do we still have as good customer service as we had with SiteLink?
    Inquiring minds want to know. 
    Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage
  • storable_support
    edited December 2020
    Hello, I just wanted to chime in and let you all know the numbers for Support -- 919-865-0789, Option 2 or
    Support@Sitelink.com. For any after-hours emergencies, we have this email address too -- afterhoursemergency@sitelink.com.
  • Lady5563
    Lady5563 Registered User
    Hey! I found you guys!!!
  • storable_support
    Welcome, @Lady5563!
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lady5563 said:
    Hey! I found you guys!!!
    Welcome!  You'll see some familiar "faces" here!
  • sonyawiprud
    sonyawiprud Registered User ✭✭✭
    Hi Amy,
    This link support@sitelink.com does not work as a hyperlink in your message. 
    Thank you for being here and being involved!
  • storable_support
    HI, @sonyawiprud. Apologies for this! I'm unable to un-hyperlink it, but it's an email address. If you copy/paste it into a new email message, it should do the trick. Please let me know if this isn't the case. Apologies, again. 

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads