Website Attributes

Options
Can you give me some examples of how you use this feature?  Thanks Julie

Comments

• themage
    themage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sorry if I start out more simply than you wanted.
    Once the needed items in Sitelink Setup, Program Defaults, Attributes on Website are turned on, We can set the attributes for each unit in Modify Units, and then when the website updates, the available units will show up with the attributes selected. 

So when someone is browsing the website for a climate controlled unit, for example, they can see which ones have Climate Control and which don't.
    The store attributes also show up next to the unit information on our website, showing our hours, drive up access, etc.

Whoever manages your website (For example, Storedge) can pull that information from the Sitelink API and display it as necessary in the website.
  • JulieAton
    JulieAton Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    How do you set up the Custom Attributes?  I see where the Custom Attributes are an option but can't figure out how to set them up.  Thanks

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads