Veterans Day 2020

Options
storable_support
storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2021 in Opinion
Less than one percent of the US population serves in our Armed Forces at any given time. To defend one’s country is a calling, one not many people answer. But for all who have, we’re forever grateful, especially for those we have the honor to call our colleagues and customers. From all of us at Storable, thank you for your service. 
If you're a veteran, please send @storable_support a private message with your email address. We'd love the opportunity to show you our appreciation. 

Comments

• i43storage
    i43storage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @storable_support  Maybe you could look through the "announcements" and take down the old ones so the new ones are more visible?
    Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage
  • storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thank you, @i43storage! This is a great idea and honestly, something that should've been done long ago. I've gone ahead and made these updates. Please let me know if you feel the user experience is better. I hope it will be!!

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads