Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SiteLink Support & Sales

Welcome to StorageForum!
If you're new take a look at the StorageForum Terms of Use and don't forget to check out Daily Dilbert!

Thanksgiving 2020

storable_supportstorable_support TXRegistered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭
We know this Thanksgiving will be like no other before, but one constant is our deep gratitude for our incredible customers and colleagues. Thank you for being part of the Storable family and such wonderful community members of StorageForum. We wish you, your staff, and your family a very Happy Thanksgiving.

In observance of the holiday, our support hours will be limited. 

Wednesday, November 25th

Closing at 12pm EST

Thanksgiving Day, November 26th
CLOSED

Friday, November 27th
CLOSED

Normal business hours resume Monday, November 30th, 8:00am EST, 7:00am CST.

For support related questions, please contact:

storEDGE: [email protected]
storEDGE API: [email protected]
SiteLink: [email protected]
SiteLink API: [email protected]
SiteLink Merchant Services/Storable Payments: [email protected]
SpareFoot: [email protected]

*Please note: Replies to standard support questions will be returned during normal business hours.

Comments

• i43storagei43storage WIRegistered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for listing all of these support emails.
    Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage
  • storable_supportstorable_support TXRegistered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭
    @i43storage, so glad it was helpful! Thanks for the feedback. We hope you had a nice holiday, Jean Marie :)