Printing up address labels

Options
Hello. We are sending out Christmas cards to some of our tenants and were wondering what's the best way to select some tenants and print up their address labels. We were able to figure out a way last year but I've forgotten how to haha. Does anybody have an advice?

Comments

• ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Payments>Select the first tenant>Letters> at the top enter and select each additional tenant>check the Labels box>Process after loading your labels into the printer
  • daveh
    daveh Registered User
    Options
    Perfect, thank you very much!
  • aremsik
    aremsik Registered User
    Options
    Is there a way to print address labels, based on unit size?  
    For example, if I want to print labels for all my tenants that rent 10x10 units?
    I tried the method above, and it looks like it might work for 1-off labels, but not by group.....
  • themage
    themage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @aremsik Go into payments, pick first unit, letters, click "wizard" on the right edge, set length to 10 and width to 10, hit ok. That should select all tenants with 10x10. If you have a lot of units it may take a few seconds. Check the box for print labels and process.
  • aremsik
    aremsik Registered User
    Options
    THANKS!

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads