Card Processing Error

Options
Having trouble processing a customers payment on a Mastercard.  This is the error:Msg: Result: SBOA Merchant Services:SERV NOT ALLOWED                
Please fix error or contact SBOA with error message.
Authorization: 000057

Reference: EUE8HIYDCT
AVS Response: Retry
CVV Response: Not Processed

What does the error mean.  I have tried multiple times.  Have processed other payments in between with no issue.  Thanks

Comments

• ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have had this happen twice in 3 years. The tenant told their card company/bank to not allow the charge. Both times, different tenants but the ex-husband's didn't want to pay the spouse's payment anymore and called the card issuer instead of letting us know to just remove the card on file.
  • JulieAton
    JulieAton Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    She called to process the payment over the phone. Same card as always. 

• ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You may want to ask her for a different card or payment method until it gets sorted out. That's the only situation I've personally had this happen in. Could very well be another reason.
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Could it be this:

SiteLink Update Required To Prevent Payment Processing Errors

The Storable Payments team has identified an issue that is occasionally causing tenants’ payments to be charged to a card on file despite having entered a different card number. We have released a fix for this problem and ask that you run a Live Update as soon as possible to ensure you do not encounter this issue.
  • storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2020
    Options
    Hi @JulieAton. To help get to the bottom of this error message, you'll need to contact SBOA Support  -- as it doesn't originate from SiteLink. You can reach them at 321-282-6880. We also wanted to clarify that this error message isn't related to Storable Payments and doing a Live Update wouldn't remedy the issue. We wish we could be of more service to you today, but hopefully, SBOA Support can resolve the matter quickly! ~Amy C.
  • JulieAton
    JulieAton Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    Card processed fine the next day. I am guessing the card might have had a daily limit on it or something. 

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads