Counting Late Fees

Options
rmason
rmason Registered User ✭✭✭
Does Sitelink have a report that will total all late fees on individual customers . . . or do I count then by hand?

Comments

• ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2020
    Options
    I haven't been able to find a report, but that doesn't necessarily mean it doesn't exist. You'll probably have to go thru individual ledgers. 
    @storable_support ?
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you're looking for what a customer has been charged in the past, I'd just pull the ledger to Excel.  Then sort by description.  That will put all the Late fees together, all the Pre-Lien fees together, and all the Lien fees together.  Easy to then do the Sum for each that you need.
  • Storageinasnapp
    Storageinasnapp Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    @MamaDuke7 how do I pull a ledger to Excel?
  • storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello, here's some help! 
    In SiteLink, go to Company, Utilities, Inspect Charges and change the 'Charge Description' to Late Fee (or any other fee name). You can select a specific unit or tenant, select Creation Date, select your date range, and click OK. A report will appear, click to export and save to Excel. If you are running this report for ALL units and tenants you can then group and sum up the late fees accordingly. This approach will likely save time rather than using individual Ledger History reports.
  • i43storage
    i43storage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2020
    Options
    Many many moons ago, there was a report where you could see the total amount of rent v. late fees that a tenant paid.  I used to be amazed at the amount of late fees people paid.  I miss that report.  :'(
    Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage
  • rmason
    rmason Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello, here's some help! 
    In SiteLink, go to Company, Utilities, Inspect Charges and change the 'Charge Description' to Late Fee (or any other fee name). You can select a specific unit or tenant, select Creation Date, select your date range, and click OK. A report will appear, click to export and save to Excel. If you are running this report for ALL units and tenants you can then group and sum up the late fees accordingly. This approach will likely save time rather than using individual Ledger History reports.

Works great!  Sorted an 8 page Notes section looking for late fees.  Thanks and Merry Christmas
  • storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rmason said:
    Hello, here's some help! 

Works great!  Sorted an 8 page Notes section looking for late fees.  Thanks and Merry Christmas
    So glad we could help you! 

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads