Inventory

Options
I have items in my inventory that I rent and do not sell. I can not figure out how to set up in the inventory for it to not count stock. I do not need stock counted sense I get the items back. Do I just have to adjust the inventory so often so it stays off my reorder sheet or is there a way that I can set it up to not count stock?

Comments

• MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I would do that as a recurring charge item and not merchandise.  It's not really merchandise since you aren't selling it to them.
  • Aboutstorage
    Aboutstorage Registered User
    Options
    I like your solution but these items can be rented to people that are not storing with us so it makes it difficult to put as a reoccurring charge sense the only way to charge them is as walk-ins. I appreciate the answer and is actually helpful with other items that we have.
  • ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You could set your Order Point to 0 so it won't show up on the Reorder sheet
  • GSI03
    GSI03 Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    If that item is rental only and is never sold, you can delete that item from the items you sell.   
    Company
    Set-up
    Inventory set-up
    highlight the one you want
    Delete

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads