CRM Campaign Schedule

Can I add an Image to my CRM Campaign Schedule?
I have tried both RTF and HTML formats. 
I finally got an image to load up on RTF (had to size it down) HTML would not let me load one up.
I attached that "Letter" to my Campaign, Preview shows the Image (Christmas Card) but when I Emailed it to see how it looks, there was no image....
Any suggestions? 
The HTML Help Editor says you can insert Images, but again, it wouldn't let me Insert Image.  (Browse is greyed out). 
I had Support log in, the guy said he was not too familiar...he tried all the same things I did, with no luck. 

Comments

• MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    I use an image in my birthday greeting that goes out daily.  You can't directly upload an image.  It has to be hosted online and you use a link for the image.  I use the free hosting on imgur.
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    @storable_support here's another spam post  :'(
  • storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    @MamaDuke7 - Deleted! Thanks!

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads