Sales Tax Reports

Options
Where do I find a report to print out taxes paid on Units, or in this case, Outdoor parking.
(here in Arkansas, there is no tax on Storage Units, but there IS on outdoor Vehicle, RV, Trailer parking)

Comments

• MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Your management summary shows that on the left side.  Just run it for the date that your fiscal year ends.
  • Storageinasnapp
    Storageinasnapp Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    @MamaDuke7 awesome. Found it. Thanks.  I'm guessing there is not a report that breaks that 11% total tax amount into categories?  (ex: State 6.5%, County 2.5% , City 2%)
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Storageinasnapp Unfortunately, there is no breakdown report.
  • joantucker
    joantucker Registered User
    edited September 2021
    Options
    It all depends on what bookkeeping software you are using. Maybe you will find the information you need on playlouder.com. There you will find a lot of information about different bookkeeping programs that accountants are using. Different programs have different ways of working, so I can't say how to do this without saying what software you are using. You can also have an accountant to help you with these problems. You can easily find a freelancing accountant that can help you in a short time to calculate the taxes.

• Sadased
    Sadased Registered User
    edited February 2022
    Options
    I don’t know about you, but even despite the huge number of special programs, I prefer to keep the most ordinary paper notebook. I was taught this at my very first job. Yes, I worked with a computer too, but for some reason my boss wanted me to write everything down in a notebook too. Okay, that was really handy when the lights went out in the office. Well, in general, there was no practical use. But I'm so used to counting everything myself that even knowing how to generate a pay stub using a computer, I habitually make notes about the amounts on a random sheet. Looks like I'm checking the computer's calculations, haha.
  • AnitaJohnson1269
    AnitaJohnson1269 Registered User ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2022
    Options
     Our merchandise summary separates each tax.  You can set each tax to charge separately .... ie Tax 1(state) and Tax 2 (local) Tax 3 (Parking) etc.   
  • Rezorios
    Rezorios Registered User
    Options
    Great question.
  • Rezorios
    Rezorios Registered User
    edited August 2022
    Options
    I've been struggling with it for a long time as well. If I were asked for a bit of advice, I'd definetly say that using a paystub makes your life so much easier. Besides the fact that it helps you generate all the necessary paychecks instantly, it also keeps them all stored in the same place. It makes it much easier working with it, especially when it comes to submitting your taxes. Also, you if are a business owner or have an accountant - believe me, they will really appreciate it :D

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads