What is the best way to attract customers

Options
Hey,
Recently I've been researching a lot on business strategies and how to attract customers. My rental business is not going well due to the Covid 19 pandemic. Somehow I have to find some strategies to enhance my business. There is a big welding shop in front of my space, and I think this reduces visibility. Is there anything I can do to overcome this?  

Comments

• William
    William Registered User
    Options
    I think the customer can't be able to trace out your shop because of the welding shop in front. In my suggestion, try to install a signboard that points to your shop from the road walkway and choose some attractive unique sign design that the passersby can easily catch up and convert them to customers. 
    Or another option is to stop doing business over there and find any other places in the middle of the town which can be truly visible by passersby. 
  • FernandoCourts
    FernandoCourts Registered User
    Options
    Hey,
    I think the best way to enhance visibility is to place a 3D sign.
    A 3D sign will surely attract the customers; it is attractive and will catch the attention. If you can put some halogen lights, it will be visible at night, giving 24 hours of visibility. 
    There are many options when it comes to 3D signs. Having a custom sign is excellent, but you can choose one according to your need and budget.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads