Site Link running credit cards on wrong day

Options
Faye
Faye Registered User ✭✭✭✭
I have a tenant with 8 units and or spots, all are set to auto pay on the 1st of the month. This am at 12:10, 1 unit was not only charged a day early but charged more than is owed on that unit. Has anyone else found this issue?

Comments

• MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've never had that happen.  And I checked to make sure that what ran overnight was only what's due today.  All is well.

It sounds like you just had a crazy glitch.  :/
  • Faye
    Options
    MamaDuke7 said:
    I've never had that happen.  And I checked to make sure that what ran overnight was only what's due today.  All is well.

It sounds like you just had a crazy glitch.  :/
    I voided the payment and then SL turned right around and charged this tenant for 2 months on the regular scheduled auto pay date.
  • storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello, I just wanted to chime in on this one... I chatted with the Team and this isn't a known issue. They advised that you give us a call, so we can investigate a bit further and make sure this doesn't happen again. Our phone number is 919-865-0789, Option 2. Thank you and happy 2021! ~Amy C. 
  • Faye
    Options
    Hello, I just wanted to chime in on this one... I chatted with the Team and this isn't a known issue. They advised that you give us a call, so we can investigate a bit further and make sure this doesn't happen again. Our phone number is 919-865-0789, Option 2. Thank you and happy 2021! ~Amy C. 
    Hi Amy! Thank you for responding. I'm going to call support today if I get a chance. Happy New Year!

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads