Show all ePhotos

Options
Is there a way to bring up all the ePhotos in Sitelink Web Edition.
I would like to look at all the photos on file for identification purposes.  I know I can hover over each unit and see the photo, but I am wondering if there is a way to bring up ALL the photos in our database at once....?
Tagged:

Comments

• Storageinasnapp
    Storageinasnapp Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    If I go to Set up- ePhotos & eFiles-Convert, will that upload my files into, Sitelink Web Edition\Photos,
    for viewing of all photos at once?
  • ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The only thing that has done for us, is make it to where we can view pics taken from the other computers. It uploads it to the SL database instead of just the local computer. I have not seen any options to view all pics at once, besides on the PCs local database and we have this feature enabled.
  • Storageinasnapp
    Storageinasnapp Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    @ESS where do you enable the feature on the PC's local database?  I want to make sure I have that enabled. Also, when I upload the files to ePhotos & eFiles Convert, the photos are still on the Tenant file in Sitelink Web Edition, right?
  • teamcapitola
    teamcapitola Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You used to be able to navigate to a folder on (your) computer and it contained every photo scanned into Sitelink.

I don't know if its still there (or if it is just empty) after the whole migration to cloud, but worth a shot.

C:// -- Program Files--->Sitelink Web Edition ---> Photos

• MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You used to be able to navigate to a folder on (your) computer and it contained every photo scanned into Sitelink.

I don't know if its still there (or if it is just empty) after the whole migration to cloud, but worth a shot.

That only works if you store the photos locally instead of on the SL servers.  If you use the ePhotos, then they are not saved to the computer.
  • ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @ESS where do you enable the feature on the PC's local database?  I want to make sure I have that enabled. Also, when I upload the files to ePhotos & eFiles Convert, the photos are still on the Tenant file in Sitelink Web Edition, right?
    We take them with the cam and they are saved to the PC first and then we add them via the tenant profile.
  • teamcapitola
    teamcapitola Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MamaDuke7 said:

That only works if you store the photos locally instead of on the SL servers.  If you use the ePhotos, then they are not saved to the computer.

Yep.. its just an empty folder now.
  • storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi, all. Just wanted to chime in on this one and offer some clarification. Via custom request, we can provide you with all your eFiles; but, it's not a readily available feature within SLWE and there's not a way for you to pull up all images for all tenants at one time.

If you're not using ePhotos, they are stored locally on the computer and can be viewed as any other file. If using you are using ePhotos, they are stored in the cloud and only available on the tenant account. 

I hope this helps. Please let me know! Thanks, Amy C.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads