SITELINK NEW CREDIT CARD PAYMENT SYSTEM

Options
We just started this month on the SiteLink credit card payment system. We are having a lot of difficulties with credit cards being rejected and the error code coming back "payment not approved, check your processor". The cards are good and customers have check with their carrier and there is no problem on their end. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thank you

Comments

• MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    One known issue is that the tokenization for some cards just doesn't transfer.  It requires the card to be re-entered and saved.  Then it works.

I switched in October and I've had maybe 10-15 of these.
  • Hinch
    Hinch Registered User
    Options
    Mama Duke, thank you and I did try that, but still they do not work. I even try to re-enter them the next day and save and still nothing. I have about dozen or so that this is happening to. 
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    At this point, then, I'd call in to Merchant Service Support.  919-865-0789 option 4.
  • storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2021
    Options
    Hi @Hinch, thank you for posting this question. Storable Payments processes reoccurring payments differently to be more secure. We’re aware of this issue you’re experiencing and are currently investigating it vigorously to find an effective resolution as we know how critical efficient payment processing is to your business. As @MamaDuke7 mentioned, there may be a tokenization error causing unnecessary declines. However, we don’t know whether this is the sole cause for the error messages you’re seeing right now without speaking with you directly. Would you give our Support Team a call at 512-886-1840
  • Hinch
    Hinch Registered User
    Options
    Thank you
  • Mojo67
    Mojo67 Registered User
    Options
    Our issue is we scan the card and it looks like the transaction will go thru but then we get an error code, but if I type the number in it goes thru just fine. Its not the card reader, because we have two different readers.  Anybody else??
  • GSI03
    GSI03 Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    My card reader works so rarely that I never even try to use it any more!

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads