credit card numbers...

I am trying to find out the full cc# of a tenant who has two units. The first was set up for automatic payment, but the second one was not set up on move in. I can charge the card for both units, but am not allowed to set up automatic payment for the second unit because I don't have the full number. I just switched back to SL processing to make things easier. Or did i???

Best Answer

• MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    SL payments don't allow us to see the full card number.  You'll have to get it from the customer if you don't have it on a CC auth form.

Answers

• LABANDMS
    LABANDMS Registered User
    Thanks for the help. I was pretty certain that was the answer, but know some around here have discovered work arounds for a lot of issues. Maybe we need to have them consult for SL???
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's funny. I've found that for numbers entered before we switched, I can sometimes still see the full number in the payment screen, but not for everyone, so I can't count on it.  But for anything entered after the switch, we for sure can only see the last 4.
  • i43storage
    i43storage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    All these problems with switching over is making me really glad they haven't gotten me switched over yet.  
    Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage
  • ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    All these problems with switching over is making me really glad they haven't gotten me switched over yet.  
    Same
  • GM_SJ_BSS
    GM_SJ_BSS Registered User ✭✭✭
    we use SL processor, I can see the full cc # in the autopay set up.  This is something that you control through the corporate sitelink.  I worked for a big box storage company previously and they had it set up so we could only see the last four digits.  Now that I'm in a family owned facility and I have full controls over the corporate end of sitelink, I just click a box allowing the credit cards to show the full # when you are in the autopay set up screen and click on 'show full credit card number'.
  • MamaDuke7
    GM_SJ_BSS said:
    we use SL processor, I can see the full cc # in the autopay set up.  This is something that you control through the corporate sitelink.  I worked for a big box storage company previously and they had it set up so we could only see the last four digits.  Now that I'm in a family owned facility and I have full controls over the corporate end of sitelink, I just click a box allowing the credit cards to show the full # when you are in the autopay set up screen and click on 'show full credit card number'.
    I have admin access, have it set to show the whole card number, and once saved I have no access to the entire number.  I always did until we switched to SL processing.
  • GM_SJ_BSS
    GM_SJ_BSS Registered User ✭✭✭
    oh dang MamaDuke7 that stinks..... SL can't correct this for you.  We just opened March 2020, we started off with SL processor so not sure if that's why we not having the issue since we didn't have to initially make that switch, very inconvenient for not have that information as sometimes we need it and not all tenants respond in a timely manner if at all. 

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads