Sitelink Credit Card AVS ?????

Options
GM_SJ_BSS
GM_SJ_BSS Registered User ✭✭✭
Good morning everyone,  hoping someone could shed some light on an issue I'm having and curious if anyone one else is experiencing this problem with sitelink credit card processor.  So its clear that credit card processors charge different rates depending on AVS. If AVS is not verified, you pay higher rates than if you have an AVS exact match.    All my tenants on autopay have had their credit cards AVS check and verified.  When I run the payments it shows verified, exact address and zip code match.  When I go to 'Tenant Reports'  select credit card roll, it shows all autopay AVS Results 'Match'.  Now when I do my weekly reports for the owners, I go into the reports under 'Financial Report' credit card payment,  select standard report.   This report shows all credit cards ran and under Transaction Status is shows Not Verified for everyone credit card ran.  So now I'm trying to research if we are being charged higher processing rates even though we are verifying the AVS.  I have mentioned this to the owners for them to check their invoices from SL Merchants to see if they are being charged higher rates even though the AVS are being verified.  Has anyone ran into this issue?

Comments

• themage
    themage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The transaction status not verified is not the AVS verification. It has to do with (I think) whether or not your card processor verifies back to Sitelink that the transaction itself has been completed. 

Ours all say not verified, too. 
  • GM_SJ_BSS
    GM_SJ_BSS Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    oh okay.....phew....I wasn't sure if this was an error in the reports or with the AVS verification.  thank you so much for your response.
  • storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello! Each of the reports mentioned here include legends (at the end of the report) that define each response.  I've included it here too, as it may be helpful! Please let me know if there are any additional questions. 

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads