Sorting tenants on autopay and receiving invoices

Options
rmason
rmason Registered User ✭✭✭
Is there a sort available that will identify autopay tenants who are receiving monthly invoices?  The manual method is tooooo slow!  Thanks.

Comments

• storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi, @rmasonThe "Edit Tenant Settings" screen has a column for whether the tenant is configured for invoicing. You can then use the "Wizard" option in the upper-right and choose the "Autobilled - Yes" option on that screen to check those tenants who are autobilled. Additionally, the Invoiced column can be sorted to group as needed. We hope this helps!
  • i43storage
    i43storage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @storable_support

Could you please ask for the ability to create any report based on any variable instead of hiding this kind of fact-finding in the "Set-Up" area?  To get to this information is confusing since you are needing to click on multiple "Edit" screens when we don't want to edit anything - simply run a report.  Thank you.
    Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage
  • storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi, @i43storage -- yes, I'll add this to my list of feedback to share with Product. Thanks for the nudge in doing so! ~Amy C.
  • rmason
    Options
    Thanks!!!
  • rmason
    Options
    Where do I find "Edit Tenant Settings"?
  • themage
    themage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2021
    Options
    @rmason "Setup", "Units & Tenants" on the left edge, "Edit Tenant Settings" at the bottom.
  • ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @storable_support

Could you please ask for the ability to create any report based on any variable instead of hiding this kind of fact-finding in the "Set-Up" area?  To get to this information is confusing since you are needing to click on multiple "Edit" screens when we don't want to edit anything - simply run a report.  Thank you.
    Especially for those of us who don't have access to the Setup portion of SL :/

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads