Sitelink Tech Support Problems

Options
rmason
rmason Registered User ✭✭✭
Called tech support 3 times on 1/14.  First call: Tech answered but couldn't answer my question and went for help.  Line was disconnected.  Second call: Placed on hold and then disconnected.  Thinking it might be my phone used a different phone for my third call, same results - placed on hold and then disconnected.  So switched over to the Remote Support option.  Tech answered and fixed my problem.  Go Figure????

Comments

• storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi, @rmason. I'm really sorry to hear that this happened. Would you mind sending me a private message with some more details (any case numbers we provided would be helpful too)? I'd love to make sure such a thing never happens again and use this as a learning opportunity. Thank you, Amy C.
  • rmason
    rmason Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    What's your pm address?
  • teamcapitola
    teamcapitola Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I would always try the Sitelink forums first...most of the users here with 4 or more stars are generally more experienced and knowledgeable then Sitelink's first line software support lately.... and they seriously LOVE to answer questions and help others!

while I have had no issues getting Sitelink support on the phone; their ability to solve a given problem has suffered over the last year or two. Also hope the patronizing attitude gets addressed eventually.

• MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rmason said:
    What's your pm address?
    Click on the name.  Then when the info screen comes up for them, on the upper right is the message box.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads