Dust in the wind

Options
waynergordon
waynergordon Registered User
When a unit is auctioned there are usually personal items left behind that we are required to store for a period of time before we can dispose of them.  This last one left me with boxes of pictures and 2 boxes of cremated remains.  Customer has not returned calls or emails and eventually we're gonna have to dispose of "Uncle Bob and his wife".  Anyone else been through this?  Did you have to dispose of them?

Comments

• MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I called a local funeral home for assistance.  It's been so long that I don't remember what they did with them.  I think they get collected and eventually put in a mass grave.
  • i43storage
    i43storage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I had remains once.  I would not dispose of them!!  Do your utmost best to find a relative to give them to and have them sign off on them.
    Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads