Print Envelopes from SiteLink

Options
I see there is a way to print mailing labels from SiteLink, but is there a way to just print on the envelopes?  If not, I would like to put this up for suggestion.  I just think a printed address on the envelope looks way more professional than a "sticker". 

Comments

• MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    At this time you can't print envelopes.  

Not only does an envelope look more professional without a sticker, it saves money.  Labels are not cheap!

I second the motion to make an envelope option.  But I think the issue is that the page layout is universal for all documents, and there's no way to do just one landscape, and there's no way to rotate the text. 
  • themage
    themage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We ended up using window envelopes and formatting most of our letters to fit. Once in a while someone will change the margins on a form not realizing that it changes all of the forms and we have to re-align it, but it works well for us.
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    themage said:
    We ended up using window envelopes and formatting most of our letters to fit. Once in a while someone will change the margins on a form not realizing that it changes all of the forms and we have to re-align it, but it works well for us.
    We do that, too.  But there are times that a window envelope doesn't work, and I'd love to have the option to print one.
  • storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi, @AnitaJohnson1269. Both @MamaDuke7 and @themage are correct. We do not support printing envelopes at this time. However, I will note it as a feature request that would make folks happy! Thanks to all for your feedback. :)
  • i43storage
    i43storage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    themage said:
    I also switched to windows a long time ago.  Saves a lot of time.
    Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage
  • AdditionalAttic
    AdditionalAttic Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi, @AnitaJohnson1269. Both @MamaDuke7 and @themage are correct. We do not support printing envelopes at this time. However, I will note it as a feature request that would make folks happy! Thanks to all for your feedback. :)
    I like to send out Christmas/Holiday cards each year to a) brighten someone's day and b) find out who moved without letting me know......  It would be great to be able to print directly onto the envelopes

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads