Walk up kiosk usage.

Options
rmason
rmason Registered User ✭✭✭
We have an INSOMNIAC 900 kiosk which receives very, very limited usage.  Every time I clean the screen I talk with Megan, but other than that she's lonesome.  If you have something similar how popular is it with your customers?

Comments

• MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2021
    Options
    Ours was never used.  Until Covid.  Then we were closed for 3 months and it was all online or kiosk for rentals and payments.  So people got used to it.  And now many still use it even though the office is open.  Especially those who are particularly fearful of the virus and try to avoid people if they can.

I hated having it before because it was just THERE.  But now there is some life.
  • ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is a very wholesome post  o:)

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads